Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bandon Golf Trip '08

This year will be our second annual Bandon Golf trip as a married duo. This year we were blessed with amazing sunny weather on the coast (in February no less!). I have to give props to Shell for her outstanding performance on the golf course. She really has a great swing. I think that her softball days served her quite well. I’ve only taken her to the golf range less than a half a dozen time and she can already hit it 200 yards. As for myself, I couldn’t hit one butt cheek with both hands! But I have to say, I did beat my dad in match play…although he did beat me by one in stroke play.
The drive was a bit longer than we anticipated, but the scenery was beautiful on the 101 going north. We got to watch an Oregon coast sunset, which was really beautiful. Also, we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory and got some ice cream.
Overall, we had such a great time with the Whittemore’s and we will be looking forward to next year’s golf getaway.

Enjoy the pics!











1 comment:

the Miller's said...

Glad you guys had a great trip...and Chris we would like to see you try and hit one butt cheek with both hands. Sounds, well, interesting :) Love you guys!